Monday, June 11, 2012

Mollee's Senior Prom

I am still in shock how time has just flown by and my oldest 'daughter' went to prom but what was even more shocking was how amazingly gorgeous she looked.  We were hoping to head down to Chambers to snap a few memorable shots with the water in the background, but the wind was howling something fierce and i insisted we forgo this location because i was not going to have my girl's hair a mess before her big night! :-)  And friends, i honestly don't remember being this cute or pretty at my prom or any of the dances i attended.  I could've sworn i was witnessing contestants for the Miss Universe pageant. 

I had the privilege of chaperoning prom as well.  While i was in the coat check most of the time, i was able to sneak out to try and snap a few candid shots of Mollee, but instead got the shock of my life at the dance moves these youngsters now do.  Whew!  I won't go into detail, but you know all those stories you hear....sad to say, they are true!  Pray for me friends, i have to go through this three more times and pray harder for the boys who thinks they might try to grind up against our girls.  Our Daddy is big and can get mean...real mean. :-)

Oh my sweet Mollee!  You've grown up to be everything i imagined and more.  So proud of who you are and i pray your little sisters can be just like you one day! 


Doesn't she take your breath away?  He's not too bad either... :-)




I love the next few. 
They absolutely capture their relationship.





I LOVE this one so much! 

Gorgeous Goertz Trio!

Sweet Mamma = Sweet Girl


Look who is here with his gorgeous trio...Daddy Jim!
And they're off.....

But i stalked them.....
Waiting in line to get into prom.

Oh Hello!


LOVE the shoes!

But check out these babies!  Yes, i took photos of shoes in the coat check!

What about these?
As you notice, all these heels ended up at coat check and on went the flip-flops!

Mollee and Lawson are adorable but really, the guy in the background totally
completes this photo. :-)

Ah....young love....hope you had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment