Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas card contender for the Herchold family...

My friend Jodi wanted to try and snap 'one' photo for their Christmas card this afternoon.  Well, her family was way too cute to get just one good shot.  Look what we did in only a 1/2 an hour.

Daddy C.W., Mamma Jodi and sweet baby Reagan.

Yup...i'd love to nibble on those sweet cheeks too!

Such a big girl!


Look at her amazing eyes!

Pretty little puff ball of pink!

This is one happy baby!


Hey Dad....you should have shaved today....:-)

Don't  you love the perfection of a baby?

And the reason for all of the above cuteness....



Time to go home....it was cold!

5 comments:

  1. Once again, SuLee, wonderful job! What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lady - you are taking great pictures! You're making everyone look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuLee, so many adorable pictures...! You really do have a real talent for picture taking and, do I detect that there is a hint of "MANIAC" in your blood!!! You crack me up, but you also make me smile!!! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived by you...I want you to be my photography teacher!!! :)

    ReplyDelete