Thursday, November 25, 2010

And we gobbled till we wobbled.......

Happy Thanksgiving 2010.
This is what happens when you don't host....you don't comb your hair or brush your teeth and you stay in your pajamas ALL day long!
It was a marvelous relaxing day and everything tasted beyond yummy.
I am tempted to hit Michael's tonight, yes, on Thanksgiving as there was a 30% off coupon in the ads today for your entire purchase from 5-9 pm tonight. Wouldn't want to miss out on a screamin' deal! Would that be bad of me?

                                           My three biggest blessings!
                                     Yup...Halloween jammies on Thanksgiving!
                                             Table decor compliments of Lily.
                                    Anyways....feeling very full and very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Halloween jammies and that your girls will still match each other. I'm SURE you didn't even suggest those either.
    YOU'RE one of my blessings. Love you! Gobble, gobble, burp!

    ReplyDelete