Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fluttering by with Shutterfly Christmas Card news!

So....one of the reasons i started this blog was to possibly get 50 free cards from Shutterfly.  You know me and a good bargain!  Do you want to do the same?

Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season. 

I order most, if not all of my holiday cards from Shutterfly and i am not just talking Christmas, i do Valentines, Easter, 4th of July and Thanksgiving.  In my opinion they have absolutely the best and most unique selections around plus the customer service is phenomenal!  Great communication and fast shipping keep me coming back over and over and over...you get the point.

Here are a few of my favorite designs.  Don't want to spoil it by showing you the finished product but it is definitely one of the cards below.  Make sure to send me your address so you can receive one of our beautiful cards.  Aren't they all fabulous?


Here are a few easy links for you to visit on Shutterfly to help you get started with your holiday cards:




Now come on, this has to light a fire under your butt you to get a blog started.  I don't know what will. :-)  Thank you Shutterfly for helping me make wonderful memories with my Christmas cards and making me start my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment