Tuesday, December 27, 2011

23....

Yes, that is how many people are in this photo!
My sweet friend Jenny asked if i would snap a few shots of her grandparents with all of their children and spouses, grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.  Whew!  I had so much fun and everyone did great, especially Grandma and Grandpa! 


Did i count right?

Even 23 people can try to be silly!

Grandpa and Grandpa with all of their children

....add in the spouses...


Here's what all of the spouses made...minus the two cute great grandchildren. :-)

My friend Jenny with her parents, brother and her own little family.

Riley.....yes, Jenny and Nate make really cute babies!

Gannon

A little fun with Grandpa and Grandma



Forgive me, my mind is slipping me and i cannot remember these adorable children's names.




Now this was a fun bunch....just wait and see!








And this is where it all began....

2 comments: