Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gig Harbor fun with the Hill family!

Yesterday i ventured out to the harbor to snap this lovely family of 4 plus their two furry family members.  I've never done any photos in Gig Harbor, but so glad i had the opportunity.  As you can see, it was gorgeous.

This is my friend Lia's brother's family.  Aren't they a nice looking bunch?  Marina is home from college and Mommy Eileen wanted to try and sneak in some family photos before she headed back.  You know me, i LOVE the matchy-matchy!

This family made my passion very easy today!







Garrett and Marina


And when you can't strangle the photographer, you go for your sister!



I think they kind of like each other....don't you? :-)



Yes, a natural model in the making!


I could've taken him home in my pocket and kept him forever.



Mommy was a natural all the way!








1 comment:

  1. great job capturing this gorgeous family, sulee! love it!

    ReplyDelete