Saturday, January 1, 2011

Memories, Dreams and Reflections ~ 2010 Wrap Up

Amazing idea taken from my bestie (her word) Rachel.

                                                Me
                                          I Love You
                                         Still Laughing
                                       Winterwonderland
                                            Birthday
                                          Friends


                                             Inspired
                                         Spring Fever
                                        A day in my life
                                          All Smiles
                                     Autumn Harvest


                                          Family 
                                        Celebrations
                                        Let's Do It again
    
                                           I Miss You 

                                          Dress Up
                                           Holidays
                                          My Favorite
                                       Don't ever change
                                 Just because....so there!
                                       Hopes and Dreams


3 comments:

  1. oh! I love your photos! ALL of them! but I can't take credit for the idea, I linked up with Ashley at ashleysisk.com, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a really beautiful and fun year - your girls are adorable! I hope you have an even bigger and brighter 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun year. is it me or is that cake HUGE! lucky girl! hope you have a great 2011.

    ReplyDelete