Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby it's cold outside......

Brrrrrr.........i am rolling my r's as i say this.  It was cold today!
I made the kids go outside and work in the yard with me today.  I tried to pick up the million of leaves and cedar droppings but i don't think i had much success even though i filled up the entire yard waste can.  Either way, the girls were not much help and decided to play sled dogs instead and horse around on the big toy.  They were being them cute selves and couldn't help but go get my favorite new toy to snap a few shots of them in the beautiful natural light.


                                        I love the colored for Lily's blue eyes.....
                                     But i think i like the black and white better...
                           Look at her cute little get up she put on to keep warm.
                                       Her's is almost as good....
                          Lily's a little more stylish even if her hat crept up on her
                                          and looked like this most of the time.
                                          She's just perfect....
                                                 And so is she.....
                                         And so is she.....love my girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment